Kiss the rain -Yiruma ☆彡

29 Ocak 2014 Çarşamba

Mrs.ANNE KELLEY

                                 THANKS for SENDING SOUVENIR !

I'm very pleased to meet you.I hope you had a good time at my house.
Melisa and I are fine..I moved into my new home..I'd like to  see you again  the next time 
ERICA brought your gift to me, thank you. I hope you are very well.I opened a new blog page on the Internet..
 You can follow me here tasty foods you can do it too.You can comment me. I like ERICA and her family.
 I'd like to see you again at  Turkey.                                                                           

                                                                                                                     Goodbye  ...      
      


South Carolina / USA

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder